1. Mix Marinade Seasoning, oil, water and ½ C. choice of Starport Sauce then marinate sliced
chicken for ½ hour or more. May be covered and refrigerated for a longer marinate.
2. Skewer about 4 oz. of chicken per skewer.
3. Place skewers on a non-stick roasting pan (or non-stick foil), cover with foil and bake for 15
minutes at 300°F, until internal temperature reaches 170°F. Remove and let cool.
4. When ordered, sear/brown skewers on griddle or grill and glaze with Starport Sauce.
5. Drizzle desired Starport Sauce on skewers (1 Tbsp. / serving) and serve.