Garlic Sesame Marinade and Sauce - 1/2 gallon
- This delicious Teriyaki-style sauce is bursting with fragrant bits of garlic, toasted sesame seeds and roasted sesame oil.
- Garlic Sesame Marinade and Sauce is so good, don't even bother putting it back in the cupboard, you'll want to use it everyday.
Become an instant Wok Star! Add amazing flavor to any meal: stir-fries, BBQ grilled meats, rice, noodles or Mongolian Grill.
- Use it as a braising sauce. Make easy Baked Teriyaki Chicken.
- Use up leftovers and make a simple fried rice with Garlic Sesame Marinade and Glaze.
Recipes: Shrimp and Bacon Fried Rice Bowl, Classic Chicken Lettuce Wrap, Shellfish with Garlic Sesame Sauce, Vegetarian Green Beans, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Shrimp Fried Rice Bowl.
- Cost per oz. $0.163 for 1/2 gallon (Net Wt. 4.6 LB)
Buy a case and save $8.10, case cost per oz. $0.145