Ponzu Citrus Soy - 1/2 gallon
- Starport's delicate, citrus infused Ponzu Citrus Soy is slightly thickened - for perfect dipping, so that the Ponzu clings to each morsel of Sashimi, Sushi, Potsticker, Gyoza, Dim Sum or Wonton.
- Make easy Ahi Poke recipes with Ponzu Citrus Soy.
- A light fresh dipping sauce for Vietnamese spring rolls.
- Drizzle on seared Ahi. Unlike other "ponzu" sauces that disappear as soon as they are drizzled or dipped, this Ponzu Citrus Soy clings to the Ahi.
- Works well as a plating sauce.
- Create citrus flavored dressings and marinades
- Recipes: Edamame with Ponzu, Ponzu Grilled Salmon
- Cost per oz. $0.173 - for 1/2 gallon (Net Wt.4.7 LB)
Buy a case (6x1/2 gal) and save $16.00, case cost per oz. $0.137