Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl with Brown Stir Fry Sauce - Gluten Free Recipe
Stir fry Chicken and Broccoli with Brown Stir Fry Sauce over Steamed Rice in a Bowl
- Heat wok on high heat, when hot, add oil and onions, stir-fry for 10 seconds then add garlic and ginger Infusion.
- Stir-fry for an additional 30 seconds and add velvetized chicken and red bell peppers.
Stir-fry for 1 minute then add Brown Stir-Fry Sauce gluten free.
- Continue to stir-fry until steaming hot, remove and place on top of hot steamed rice in a bowl.
- Garnished with chopped green onions (optional).
Marinate and Velvetization:
Pork or Chicken Marinade and Velvetization:To marinate: For 10 lbs. sliced or diced pork or chicken, add 0.4 lb. (⅞ C.) Marinade Seasoning (Starport 356), 1¼ C. water and 1 C. corn oil. Mix well and marinate for 30 minutes or more.
- To velvetize: Oil blanch pork or chicken in deep fryer at 350°F in 2-pound batches for 60-80 seconds, un-clumping the chicken pieces with tongs. meat will NOT be fully cooked. Remove and drain.
- When cool, place in covered container and refrigerate until ready to use. Make batch daily.
1/3 C. Brown Stir-Fry (Gluten-Free Starport 214)
3 oz. Chicken breast, sliced 1½”x½” marinated and velvetized, see instructions above, Marinade Seasoning Starport 356 gluten free
1 C. Broccoli florets (3 oz.)
½ C. Onions, strips, sliced ¼”
¼ C. Red bell pepper, sliced ¼ x 1” (1 oz)
2 tsp. Garlic and ginger Infusion (1 tsp each of minced garlic and ginger)
1 Tbsp. Corn oil
8 oz. Rice, hot, steamed