Vegan Wasabi Ponzu Edamame Recipe
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil, add in Edamame bring to a second boil and cook Edamame for 3 minutes.
- Drain Edamame and set aside.
- Toss Edamame with ¼ C. Ponzu Sauce mixed with 2 tsp. wasabi powder and serve, or.
- Heat a pan at medium heat; add oil then garlic and lightly sauté garlic about 20 seconds.
- Add in Edamame coated with Ponzu Sauce and wasabi powder, toss well and place on plate.
- Garnish with toasted white sesame seeds
Ponzu Sauce Starport 235
||Garlic chopped, optional
||Vegetable oil, optional
||White sesame seeds, toasted, optional