Ponzu Citrus Soy Sauce - 1/2 gallon - Net Wt. 4.7 LB. (75 oz.)
- Starport's delicate, citrus infused Ponzu Citrus Soy is slightly thickened - for perfect dipping, so that the Ponzu clings to each morsel of Sashimi, Sushi, Potsticker, Gyoza, Dim Sum or Wonton.
- Make easy Ahi Poke recipes with Ponzu Citrus Soy.
- A light fresh dipping sauce for Vietnamese spring rolls.
- Drizzle on seared Ahi. Unlike other "ponzu" sauces that disappear as soon as they are drizzled or dipped, this Ponzu Citrus Soy clings to the Ahi.
- Works well as a plating sauce.
- Create citrus flavored dressings and marinades
Recipes: Edamame with Ponzu, Ponzu Grilled Salmon, Ponzu Citrus Soy Seared Ahu Tuna Recipe, Vegan Ponzu Citrus Soy and Soft Tofu Salad Recipe, Ponzu Citrus Soy Prawns with Capers and Basil Recipe, Ponzu Citrus Soy Pan-Seared Scallops Recipe
- Cost per oz. $0.16 - for 1/2 gallon (Net Wt.4.7 LB)
Buy a case (6x1/2 gal) and save $1.32 per 1/2 gallon, case cost per oz. $0.15
- NOTE: This item is being transitioned from HALF-GALLONS to GALLONS. The half-gallon size will no longer be available. Hurry and order now, before it is all sold out.
View full product details »